Sunday 2 September 2012

My very 1st swap!

Hi friends..
Today I am not sharing something new.. but just wanted to show something I sent out for a swap by Swap Central India, where a partner is alotted to us every month to send out a swap based on the theme.
This was my very first participation in a swap, So I was both nervous and excited at the same time.
But my partner really liked the swap, and I also learnt some new things through this swap.  :)
So sharing pictures of the swap that I made... 
This was the friendship band that I made.
                                                       
 A notebook and a set of 4 '4x4' notecards.
                                                


I really enjoyed making and sending out this swap, Hope you enjoyed seeing it too...
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment