Thursday 4 October 2012

Swap - 2 (Bookmarks)

Hello Friends...
Today I am sharing pictures of the second swap that I took part in Swapcentral, this was the thrid swap there.. and the theme was to make 5 bookmarks each made from a different technique.
This was a challenge for me.. as I had never created bookmarks before... and it took me a week to come together with 5 bookmarks all made using different techniques..
So here are the pictures!

 This is a group picture of all the bookmarks that I created...
Now coming to solo pictures..
 This is a beaded bookmarks ~ I took an anklet lying with me from a long time... and some beads and stones from my stash and put them all together..
 This one is a simple corner bookmark made from paper..
 This one is a quilled bookmark!
 A normal bookmark made from paper..
And last this one is a ribbon bookmark ~ I took some ribbon scraps lying with me and stuck them on a rectangular size paper, and then attached a string of ribbon so that it is easier to hold the bookmark in place..

I know this is not the best that I could do.. but with very less time in hand this is what I came up with.
Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment