Saturday 3 November 2012

My new craft supplies.... Yayyyyy! :D

Hiii friends..
I know its been a loong time since I posted something.. but not that I have completely left the world of crating..
I have been on a shopping spree since a past month...
Bought a lottt of stuff so thought of sharing with all my bloggy friends here: ;)
(PICTURE HEAVY POST!)
My craft shopping is incomplete without buying a few pps.. So here is goes, the echo park one I bought from dipti soni, and the papermania was from jef punches.


 Then I bought my veryyy own Big Shot! It is said to be the ultimate machine for die cutting and embossing for crafters... and crafters corner was selling it at an unbeatable price of 4999/-.. So I thought this was the best time to buy it.. Although I don't have that much time for crafting right now.. but still didn't want to miss this deal.
 So after buying the big shot! Next step was to get some dies and embossing folders.. and as I was deciding where to buy those from because I didn't want to spend too much.. My dear friend khusboo from Jelly Beans suggested me to go to Itsy bitsy and try their embossing folders and dies...
And just as I was planning to go there.. they came up with the upto 80% off diwali offers.. So I thought I must take some extra cash.. and bwooyyyy.. I spent a lott of my pocket money there... but I love it! :)
 Here's a pic of stuff that I bought...
 So coming pack to my big shot! I was veryyy excited to experiment different materials in it.. So I took handmade sheets, thick cardstock, glitter paper, glitter foams, etc.
 Here is a image of all the 4 materials I used..    Red ~ Handmade sheet! Purple ~ Thick card-stock! Green ~ Glitter Paper! Pink ~ Glitter foam! I tried both embossing and die cutting and I am totally impressed by the quality of both the products...
Well Done itsy bitsy :P   Now please do keep getting more and more designs in both of these.
Here is a pic of my newwww big shot in use... Finally :)
 The dies and embossing folders that ust arrived in my stash! :D (reallly happpy).


This is something that I just made in 5 minutes after embossing one the papers...
I have this die for sale so If anyone is interested please contact me at: itisharma_gdgws@yahoo.in
Thank you friends.. for sitting patiently and coming down till here... Will be back soon with some actual  craft creation! 

3 comments:

  1. OMG Iti..im sure you having fun with you big shot..And thank you soooo much for such a sweet gesture..and ya im sure you stocking up more folders and dies..lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks for sharing your exp with bigshot,doing research on it whether to buy or not :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!
    nice collection..
    just wanted to check as to where do you buy the mulberry petal flowers

    Thanks!
    Manu

    ReplyDelete