Sunday 9 June 2013

Card Series! Mini cards 1

Hello Friends..
Because I have been out of action from the crafting world.. to bring my creative interest back.. I thought of doing something fun! And the first thing that came into my mind was to make mini cards.. which could be made using scraps laying down in my stash.. So i picked up left over paper pieces from pattern papers, to make these cards.. they a little bit of embellishments.. and was quite happy with how the cards turned out... Now over to the pictures!
 Some individual pictures..
I used normal pp scraps from various brands.. cut them into strips.. and decorated them with journaling cards, ribbons, sequence. That's it and voila! all the cards very ready in a day's time.. and I really enjoyed making them.. and was very happy coz I was using every bit of left over pattern papers. :D
I hope you like them too :)

Entering this in the following challenges!
Catchy Challenges: Rainbow!

3 comments:

  1. scraps so nicely used.
    Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.All the Best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing use of your scraps.Thanks for joining us at Catchy Challenges.

    ReplyDelete