Friday 21 June 2013

Cupcake Cards!

Hi friends..
I hope you would have noticed my new blog template! I completely love it <3
Anyways coming to this post.. I am in a quick hurry to post this.. as I have loads of other craft stuff to make.. I made these two cards keeping in mind 2 different challenges.. (will list them at the end of this post)
Made the cards using this stamp set from Papermania...
 Here are the detailed shots of the cards..
1st card:
 2nd Card:
I used my favorite echo park little girl collection for one card.. added rhinestones, also used my spellbinders dies..
I am hooked to stamping and coloring.. So you can expect loads of projects in the coming days with coloring.. I also did fuzzy cutting with these stamped images..but it didn't turn out that neat..
Entering these cards for the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Cute little cards! Nice blog template too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally in love with blog's chic look! very pretty cards and so very neat. I am looking at the first card but cannot see that sentiment in your stamp set? Please help :)

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #13 - Lady Stamp-a-Lot

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are sooo cute and yummy, Iti!!! Loved them both. And I have the same question as Karuna. The sentiment looks handwritten. Please confirm though! :)

    Thanks for playing along at Lulupu’s Challenge #13 All the best. :)
    Love,
    Nikita.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards Iti! Lovely take on the challenge.

    Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #13 - Lady Stamp-a-Lot

    Cheers,
    Indira Tanwar
    DT - Lulupu Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Iti, for winning the Lulupu challenge. Just loved both your 'yummy' cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummiest cupcake card I've ever seen and congo girl ! Happy crafting :)

    ReplyDelete