Wednesday 12 June 2013

New Stamps! A quick card :D

Hii friends..
Today I am sharing a card that I made in just 15-20 minutes! And all thanks to my new stamp sets that I bought from Rainbow Craftykari. These stamps are from Papermania and are of amazing quality.. Also they are the stamp stamps that I have purchased or used by now :)
They were a love at first sight when I saw them at her page.. and I knew I had to get these.. Also I just couldn't wait to get my hands at these.. so made a quick card as soon as the parcel arrived at my place :)
Here's a pic of the stamps and inks that I just bought from Rainbow Craftykari and Craft Adda respectively!

 And here is a picture of the card that I created! Stamped the image using tuxedo black memento ink and colored it using my color pencils!
 Also used some washi tape at both the ends, and completed the card with some distressing and rhinestones! Used the sentiment from the same stamp set!
Thanks for stopping by, do leave your valuable comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment