Thursday 1 August 2013

Summer Sale Jewellery Haul! :)

Hii friends..
Just like crafts I am really addicted to accessories and nail arts too.. I really love co-ordinating my clothes with matching jewellery pieces.. And fashion jewellery is something that I am always on a look out for.. So what better time it could be than sales.. to find some great pieces at affordable rates!
Also I have a jewellery page known as TimeMonds The jewellery shop where I have some pretty jewellery pieces at amazing rates..
Now coming to the point of this post.. I bought a few jewellery pieces in the sale time this summer... and wanted to share it with u all...
 This is a picture with all the stuff put in together...

 2 neckpieces that I bought from a trip to Hong-kong! Love both these a lottt!
 Got these 2 pieces one is a bracelet with weaving design and the other is a coral neckpieces with golden chain and pearl detailing both from Westside.. and the best part is that I managed to get these at Rs.149/- together (the best deal in this sale season)
As you all know.. bows are in this season so I got these 2 bow clips and a pair of black-white leopard print clips.
I just love putting in all the things together-setting them up-with gorgeous background! All thanks to my basic grey paper pack... which makes everything looks so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment