Friday 25 April 2014

B'day layout for Buddy!

Hi friends..
Today I am back with a new layout that I created for my another fav. furry friend's b'day 
The best part about creating this layout was that I used up all the pieces of small pattern papers lying down in my stash and made this in just one day flat! which was an achievement for me yayyyy!
Coming to the pics now..
I took a black chartpaper of 12x12 size and cut out a big heart from the centre.. and then started layering small pieces of pattern papers in different sizes on it.. I loved this part the most.. coz I got to experiment with my scissors and punches to make designs on the papers..

Then in the end I added some picturs and alpha stickers.. and some brads and rhinestones here and there to make the layout look more pretty! I hope buddy liked it :P

No comments:

Post a Comment