Thursday 29 May 2014

Maybelline Baby Lips Brights Collection!

Hi Friends..
Few months back Maybelline India launched some new variants for the Baby Lips called the Bright Collection, and I am a lip balm hoarder so these had to be added to my collection.. So I have this habit of buying at least one lip balm everytime  most of the time when I visit the mall. As these are limited edition I had to get them as soon as I could :P
So now when I own all the three from their brights collection, I thought its the best time to review about them..



These are available in 3 shades: Neon Rose, Tangerine Pop, Pink Peony
Price: Rs. 150/- for 4.5gms
Shelf Life: 36 months from Mfg.


What Maybelline has to say:
Introducing Maybelline Baby Lips New Bright Collection.

Pamper your lips with bright colors and continuous moisture. The next generation of lip balm is born, from Maybelline New York. Adult strength care for baby soft lips in vibrant translucent colors. 6 hours continuous moisture formula with vitamin E and jojoba oil helps to shed away rough dryness for supple smooth lips all day.


My Experience:
I love lip balms that come in this twist up tube packaging, these lip balms smell soo awesome like you literally have some perfume on which is not too overpowering but fades away after sometime. Some of the shades have minute shimmer particles which makes it look almost like a gloss on the skin.
- Neon Rose:
This shade is the brightest of them all, gives a fuchsia pink tint to the lips and that brightens up the whole face. A few swipes is enough to build up the color.

-Tangerine Pop
This shade gives a slight red color to the lips and has minute shimmer particles which gives a glow to the lips almost feels like you have lip gloss on but moisturizes the lips like lip balm. This is my go to lip balm for everyday use as it feels almost like the natural color of my lips

-Pink Peony
According to me this shade is the least pigmented and just moisturizes the lips, but if glided for a few times the color builds up on the lips and looks like a salmon pink color, which is great when you need a sheer color on those girl's day out shopping with your besties!

Pros of Maybelline Baby Lips Brights Collection
  • Brighter lip tint
  • Keeps lips hydrated for 4 hours
  • Smells great
  • Makes lips soft and supple
  • Contains spf  16
  • Hygienic & cute packaging
  • Affordable
 Summing up, this is a good pick if you love bright lip colors that hydrates and protects your lips. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice colours. Thanks for the swatch! I personally love the Coral Flush so much.. its gorgeous coral colour and smells just awesome! will have to try neon rose ..looks nice :)

    ReplyDelete