Monday 19 May 2014

Maybelline Colossal Kohl: Turquoise Review & Swatches!

Hii all you beauties!
I am back with another product review! Today its about the new Maybelline Colossal Turquoise Kohl... To be honest this is my first colored pencil that I have been loving as it has a beautiful blue-green color which is so in this summer! I mean its a great product to tr out this season to bring that pop color to your eyes!




Packaging: Its exactly like the original Colossal kajal... the retractable pen form.
Price: Rs. 249/- 
Availability: Easily available at all Maybelline counters.
My experience:
A bright color which has bits of shimmer in it but not to the quantity that would make you look like a clown... I would be wearing it often this summer as I am really addicted to it! It now goes everywhere with me in my makeup bag! ;)
PROS:
  • Soft and creamy, glides on very smoothly on the lashline.
  • Stays on for about 4-5 hours... that too in the summer season! which is awesomeee :)
  • Affordable yet very classy looking
  • Amazing color to add that quirky fun to your eyes
  • Can be used as a kajal as well as an eyeliner!
CONS:
  • Might break if used too forcefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment