Tuesday 12 August 2014

Avon Fruity Lipsticks Review & Swatches!

Hello Friends..
I am back with another review post and this its about the new, well not so new Lipsticks that Avon launched a few months back.. Its because of my laziness that this post got soo delayed whereas I have these lipsticks laying in my vanity from a long time!
As we all know that Avon is one of those brands that launches very affordable yet good quality products for college goes and makeup loving young girls who are always on the lookout for affordable products.
Here is one such lipstick collection that it launched with an affordable price tag and fruity flavors! 
Pop Love Lipsticks

Price: Rs. 199/- but I got these for Rs. 130/- in monthly offer!
Quantity: 4gms
Variants: Strawberry, Watermelon and Chocolate
I got 2 out of these 3 shades available, Strawberry and Watermelon.
The third one is whisper pink from the normal simply pretty lipstick range.

My Experience: I don't use lipsticks but got these from my mom, as she wanted to try out a few lipsticks from Avon. According to her the lipsticks are quite moisturizing much like our lip balms and these also have a good color pay off. These lipsticks have a very fruity fragrance which is not very overpowering in fact these smells so delicious that you might want to taste them :P
One drawback on these lippies is that they are not very long lasting, though your lips stay well moisturized but the color does not stay for any longer than 2-3 hours.. that is stretching it!!
Also another thing that I love about these lipsticks is their packaging; the colors are so vibrant and peppy that these look really pretty laying in my vanity. Talking about the colors, I was a bit excited about the strawberry(dark maroon red) one coz I thought it would have a beautiful pink shade, but ended up liking watermelon better because of the shade(scarlet red).
Left(Purple) : Whisper Pink; Center(Red): Watermelon; Right(Pink): Strawberry

Final Words:
Its an affordable lipstick with an average staying power and a good color payoff. The USP of this Pop Love Lipstick range is the fragrance which is fruity and nice. Though what more can one ask for this price range, it gets a 3.5 on 5 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment