Sunday 17 August 2014

Avon Plug and Play: Gloss & Lip and Cheek Tint Review and Swatch!


Hello Girls..
I am back to share a quick review about 2 products from Avon's Plug and Play range, It's their gloss and lip-cheek tint duo! These were launched by Avon a loong time back and people are not very familiar with this product range anymore. As I was browsing through the catalog I saw a tempting discount on their plug and play range.. and I ordered this due for myself..
Price: Rs. 199/- each; I got these at 99/- each (50% off)
Quantity: 3.5 ml
Packaging: Comes in a hard plastic-glass mini tubes with a wand and sponge, pretty much like that of a gloss, its actually the first thing that tempted to to buy this product! <3
 Lip and Cheek Tint: This is an affordable option for college going girls who want to try out tints like these and is very easily blendable, does not feel sticky or made up.. Does not contain shimmer, so its good for daily wear and gives a matte finish.. Decently pigmented.
Lip Gloss in Fuchsia Shine: This is a clear gloss, I was very excited about this one as I thought the color would come out really well.. but got a little disappointed when I applied it on my lips. Though it can be used over a matte lipstick to give an illusion of a gloss or to add a bit of shine. It is a bit stick so one should not go overboard with this gloss.
 Final Words: This duo fared decently, and I would recommend the Lip and Cheek tint to a friend majorly because of its affordability and packaging. The gloss on the other hand is something you can totally skip out.

1 comment:

  1. Is Avon plug and play lip gloss available online...? Plz send me link... Asap

    ReplyDelete