Friday 8 August 2014

I'm back + My July Haul!

Hii friends..
I am back after a long break from the blogging world. I wasn't posting much because of many reasons.. the most important out of which was admission process for my further education! I will be posting more on that some other time! Also I couldn't post because I was travelling and holidaying a lot in July.

Some of you who follow me on Instagram must have seen the pics!
But now that I am back, I will try to post at least twice a week :) :D and although I was out from the blogging world, I did not stay away from Shopping, and got a few new stuff to try! Enjoy the pics:

 I must admit that I was literally drooling after looking at what all other beauty bloggers are buying from the new street wear collection and wanted to get a few things in my kitty too.. So on my visit to the mall, I rushed to the Revlon counter and these things...
Street Wear Color Rich Kajal Rs. 99/-, Street Wear Color Rich Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Party Melon Rs. 150/-, Color Rich Lipstick in Ruby Riddle Rs. 180/-,  Perfection Compact in Neutral Rs. 160/- 
I also bought 2 new eyeliners to try out one from the Avon Simply Pretty Collection which was on offer for this month, So I got it for Rs. 79/- and the new Elle18 water proof eyeliner priced at Rs. 85/-
I found these amazing rip offs of the Revlon nail art pens at a very cheap price so couldn't afford to miss it.. So I got them in three colors! *loveatfirstsight*
As the festive season is now approaching and also because I was running out of the basic shades of nail paints, I rushed to the nearest NewU Store and look what they had on offer.. I got these cute baby lips pucker up key chains free.. which I was longing for since a looong time but couldn't find them anywhere.. So I got Keep up the flame and Orange Fix from the colorshow range!


When I got back home from a looong vacation, I was surprised to see what was waiting for me at home! My prize from Elle18, its their juicy lip balm in the shade Juicy Red!

Love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment