Monday 18 January 2016

Makeup Haul - first haul of 2016

Hii friends,
Today Iam back with a haul post, and this is my first makeup haul of 2016, I was at Karol Bagh with my mum few days back, and needless to say I shopped. I bought a lot of things from Impressions too. So here are the following things that I shopped from there. 
I m still to use a few things from this, and I will be reviewing them soon.
So I got: Miss claire glosses coz I was eyeing on them from such a loong time that when I saw these there I had to grab a few,and 
lip pencil is a pretty pink shade Rs. 50/-
Miss claire gloss - Rs. 190/-each
Sivanna colors lip balm - Rs. 100/-
Miss claire Blush - Rs. 180/-
Gel Eyeliner - Rs. 200/-
Makeup removing wipes - Rs. 100/- for pack of 30 (really looking forward to use this)
 So all these things were pretty affordable and were available in a lot of shades. Will be going back there soon to pick up some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment